A Certain Magical Index

This anime is about a high school boy named Tōma Kamijō. His right hand has the ability to nullify any form of supernatural power. Super op right? Unfortunately for Touma, his arm also seems to nullify good luck. All thru his life, he suffers from a bunch of bad lucks. His dad has to send him to another city, Academy City, because the people in his village avoided and hated him for his bad luck. They called him a Jinx.

One day he finds a girl hanging on his balcony. She turns out to be a nun of the Church of England. She had a photographic memory and has memorized the Index-Librorum-Prohibitorum - a collection of 103,000 forbidden texts. Her name is Index. From then on Touma's world turn upside down as he begins to battle against people with special abilities in order to save Index and his new friends. Touma also finds himself in the midst of a war between the magicians and the Espers (people who power come from science). What will our hero do to save the world? You have to watch to find out. O.O Seriously, I didn't finish this anime yet. You have to watch itttt..

My reviews:
Watching a couple of episodes of these I thought ' hmm this could be a good anime'. Unfortunately as time went on, I lost interest. I kinda get bore of Touma fighting evil people and then made friend with them afterward. Also he has OP power that can avoid all magic attack. But if I was the bad guy, after I learn of this power, I would just get a bunch of tough strong guys and attack him with brute force. Taadaa I win! No mere high school boy can win over bunch of strong men. But of course this is just a story, so the evil villain in here is not that clever as us viewers.

There are 24 episodes of this anime. Overall I think this is okay to watch if you have nothing to watch. I, on the other hand, stop midway and move on to the next anime. =/


0 comments: