Wolf Girl and Black Prince - Ōkami Shōjo to Kuro Ōji


I really like this story, Wolf Girl and Black Prince. I even read the whole manga! I guess I am a girl after all, liking the romance and stuff. The anime only has 12 episodes and it is not a complete story. So everyone must read the manga too! I actually read part of the manga first then I stumble and find it in youtube. There is no dub by the way. BOOOOO! Read the manga. It is better.

Anyway, the story is about a girl named Erika Shinohara . She is a high school student who desperately wants to fit in with the girls so she lies about having a boyfriend. To prove to the girls that this is the true, she must give them a photo. Yes a PHOTO! She decided to take a picture of the random boy she saw in the street. Unfortunately for her, the guy, Kyoya Sata, turns out to be the most popular guy from her school. Scare of being found out, Erika asks him to pretend to be her boyfriend. Shockingly enough this guy agree to it if she would turn around 3x, hold his hands and bark. Kyoya on the outside seems nice, a perfect charming prince; but in reality he is a dark hearted, emo liked, who doesn't really care much about other. Eventually their fake relationship turn into the real thing. Kyoya kun life is change from been a loner to having friends and having fun. He finally know what happiness and love is. Watching them go through the ups and downs and eventually be together, make my heart all.. idk happy and warm? Their relationship remind me of Irie Kun and Kotoko Aihara in " Itazura Na Kiss ". I also love that story.

I am not good with writing summary of story. But really this is a must watch. I think I have falling for Kyoya kun too. ^^


I know there are some that hate this anime because they strongly feel a girl shouldn't accept a relationship where the man bully her and treat her like crap. Or vice versa. But this is not real life. It's just an anime, a fantasy world. So just chill and enjoy it. Men in real life wont change. If they treat u like garbage then it is highly likely they will still do in 10 years. But for now, just enjoy a world where love can change a human being and where love is all one needed.

As for the main character, Erika, she is a normal teenager. I dont get why people hate her. To fit in, she lies. Don't you all do that, whether girl or boy , old or young? We all lie. Lying is bad? Yes, yes it is. But don't hate something when you do  it yourself. That I dislike the most.

Well enough of me rambling for the day. Hmm.. I am better at writing my own thought than summary of the story.  >..>

0 comments: